Care. Convenience. Concierge.
The risks your business faces change every day. Effectively managing them while controlling your insurance costs can be challenging. That’s why SBB developed Concierge Service: a revolutionary, time-saving online tool that helps you gather information and solve everyday problems in just a few keystrokes.
Staying in compliance is easy with with a wealth of occupational safety resources at your fingertips, including:
- Compliance and FAQ: access information and answers regarding OSHA’s record keeping guidelines and other relevant resources.
- Instant OSHA Reporting: generate up-to-the-minute OSHA reports and drill down by injury type, body part, group or division to identify trends and cost drivers.
- Custom OSHA Forms: generate a PDF with your OSHA 300 Log or Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses for a certain division or year.
- Easy OSHA Log Maintenance: edit, view and delete log entries quickly and easily with the log maintenance wizard, which makes maintenance simple and guarantees that your records are current.
- View Recent Incidents: stay on top of your company’s workplace safety with the online log’s handy at-a-glance view.
Property & Casualty Insurance Resources
Get all of your risk management answers right here, right now. Find tools and solutions for virtually any risk management issue, from occupational disease and workplace violence to natural disasters and product recall. We’re proud to curate and house the best collection of risk management resources because it means better protection for your business.
Claims & Request Forms
Request info or report claims anytime, anywhere. SBB Concierge Service is your direct line to our experts, accessible for whatever you need, including:
- Request information
- Find contact information for your carriers
- Submit an auto claim reports
- Update fleet schedule and process driver ID card requests
- Report a property or general liability loss
Creating a successful safety-minded culture is as simple as logging into Concierge Service. From safe driving practices to toolbox safety meetings, our customizable, professionally designed, ready-to-print newsletters educate employees about workplace hazards and ways to prevent injury. With these resources, your employees are fully empowered to take safety into their own hands.
Insurance Communications Library
Expertise at your fingertips Thousands of downloadable articles are at your fingertips, providing instant access to articles, flyers, newsletters, forms, checklists, benchmarking surveys and much more.
- Discover new and featured informational newsletters and flyers on evolving risks, current topics in property and casualty and more.
- Search a vast library featuring up-to-date, informative documents covering a variety of property and casualty issues, including loss control, cost containment, risk management, OSHA compliance, safety culture, coverage explanations, safety manuals and more.
- Download customizable employee communications materials, including payroll stuffers, newsletters and safety manuals.
See up-to-date Workers’ Compensation statutes.
- Find concise, accurate and current information about any state’s workers’ compensation benefits rates and regulations—as well as contact information for the state’s workers’ compensation regulatory body.
As new legislation is passed and compliance becomes more complex, find clear, easily accessible answers to your questions. Quickly and easily access our comprehensive guides, frequently asked questions, quick reference and up-to-date briefs on salient topics, including:
- Health Care Reform: find up-to-date information, including legislative updates, timelines and explanations to educate both you and your employees.
- Questions and Answers: resolve your doubts about federal legislation with daily questions and answers on popular, current legislative topics.
- Legislative News: educate yourself with updated benefits information on any specific legislative category, including COBRA, COBRA State, HIPAA, HIPAA Privacy and FMLA topics.
- Compliance Forms: choose election forms, eligibility forms and other general forms related to COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA and more.
- State Regulators: locate state-specific regulatory information, including contact information for your state’s insurance regulatory body.
- Quick Links to Compliance: find a comprehensive list of links to external government resources to help with compliance issues.
Benefits Communications Library
In just a couple of clicks, access an extensive library full of both employee-facing and informational documents for employers. Concierge Service allows you to quickly and effortlessly resolve a host of human resources and insurance-related issues. Find articles, brochures, forms, reports and more regarding:
- Plan Design
- Employee Newsletters
- Wellness Programs
Your HR Dashboard
Stay up-to-date on the most pressing issues in HR. Find the latest industry news in one place—right on Concierge Service:
- Well-known, trusted industry websites
- Resources on HR topics, including compensation, hiring, performance management and more
- Links to updates, news and reference materials
Even a motivated and conscientious consumer can feel overwhelmed by today’s rapidly changing, complicated health care environment. Confusion and even ill-advised decisions can be costly to their health and well-being. Help your employees take charge of their health with easy-to-customize wellness newsletters and information, as well as step by step instructions for creating a wellness program.
Finally, details about your company’s benefit plan information are instantly accessible. Review important info regarding the plan types you’ve chosen directly on SBB Concierge Service:
- E-mail us questions.
- Access your rate structure, employee count and rate amounts.
- Review additional insurance products available to you.
- Take advantage of Benchmarking Surveys.
- Compare your performance and discover best practices.
- Review surveys administered to your peers nationwide that cover a variety of relevant topics, and benchmark the results against your own policies.
- Participate in surveys for the chance to win prizes.
Get a quote
Long Island Location
501 Franklin Avenue, Suite 218
Garden City, NY 11530
Get Directions >
565 Taxter Road, Suite 425
Elmsford, NY 10523
Get Directions >