Welcome to Signature B&B Companies Concierge Service
Effectively managing evolving risks and controlling insurance costs in a tumultuous business environment can be challenging – that’s why The Signature B&B Companies (TSBBC) offer a revolutionary, time-saving online tool that allows you to gather information and solve everyday problems in just a few keystrokes. Discover the innovative resources today by logging in to our Concierge Service.
Staying in compliance is a snap with the practical and easily accessible collection of occupational safety resources you’ll find on the TSBBC Concierge Service, including:
- Compliance and FAQ – Information and answers regarding OSHA’s record keeping guidelines, coupled with various related resources.
- Instant OSHA Reporting – Generate up-to-the-minute OSHA reports and drill down by injury type, body part, group or division to identify trends and cost drivers.
- Custom OSHA Forms – Generate a PDF with your OSHA 300 Log or Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses for a certain division or year.
- Easy OSHA Log Maintenance – Edit, view and delete log entries quickly and easily with the log maintenance wizard, which makes maintenance simple and guarantees that your records are current.
- View Recent Incidents – Stay on top of your company’s workplace safety with the online log’s handy at-a-glance view.
Property & Casualty Insurance Resources
Your first stop for risk management answers Find tools and solutions for virtually any risk management issue, from occupational disease and workplace violence to natural disasters and product recall. Protect your business with our collection of the best of risk management resources on the web.
Claims & Request Forms
Request info or report claims anytime, anywhere TSBBC Concierge Service is your connection to our company, accessible whenever you need it. Directly from the TSBBC Concierge Service, you will be able to:
- Request information
- Find contact information for your carriers
- Submit an auto claim reports
- Update fleet schedule and process driver ID card requests
- Report a property or general liability loss
Create a safety culture From safe driving practices to toolbox safety meetings, our customizable, professionally designed, ready-to-print newsletters educate employees about workplace hazards and ways to prevent injury, empowering them to take safety into their own hands. Creating a successful safety-minded culture is as simple as logging in to TSBBC Concierge Service.
Insurance Communications Library
Expertise at your fingertips Thousands of downloadable articles are at your fingertips, providing instant access to articles, flyers, newsletters, forms, checklists, benchmarking surveys and much more.
- Discover new and featured informational newsletters and flyers on evolving risks, current topics in property and casualty and more.
- Search a vast library featuring up-to-date, informative documents covering a variety of property and casualty issues, including loss control, cost containment, risk management, OSHA compliance, safety culture, coverage explanations, safety manuals and more.
- Download customizable employee communications materials, including payroll stuffers, newsletters and safety manuals.
Workers’ Compensation Statutes
State specific and available 24/7 Find concise, accurate and up-to-date information about any state’s workers’ compensation benefits rates and regulations – as well as contact information for the state’s workers’ compensation regulatory body – with our instantly accessible, all-encompassing database.
If tackling your compliance with some of today’s most complicated legislation seems daunting, find clear, easily accessible answers with our set of comprehensive guides, frequently asked questions, quick reference and up-to-date briefs on salient topics including Health Care Reform, ADA, CHIPRA, COBRA, FMLA, HIPAA, HIPAA Privacy, Mental Health Parity, Section 125, Medicare Part D and more. In just a few clicks, access the following popular resources:
- Health Care Reform – Find up-to-date information, including legislative updates, timelines and explanations to educate both you and your employees.
- Questions and Answers – Resolve your doubts about federal legislation with daily questions and answers on popular, current legislative topics.
- Legislative News – Educate yourself with updated benefits information on any specific legislative category, including COBRA, COBRA State, HIPAA, HIPAA Privacy and FMLA topics.
- Compliance Forms – Choose election forms, eligibility forms and other general forms related to COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA and more.
- State Regulators – Locate state-specific regulatory information, including contact information for your state’s insurance regulatory body.
- Quick Links to Compliance – Find a comprehensive list of links to external government resources to help with compliance issues.
Benefits Communications Library
Solutions are just a few clicks away An extensive library featuring both employee-facing and informational documents for employers allows you to quickly and effortlessly resolve a host of human resources and insurance-related issues. Find articles, brochures, forms, reports and more regarding:
- Plan Design
- Employee Newsletters
- Wellness Programs
Your HR Dashboard
Find the latest in HR all in one place Stay up-to-date on the most pressing issues in HR. Find the latest industry news in one place – right on TSBBC Concierge Service.
- Well-known, trusted industry websites
- Resources on HR topics including compensation, hiring, performance management and more
- Links to updates, news and reference materials
Promote healthy employees Even a motivated and conscientious consumer can feel overwhelmed by today’s rapidly changing, complicated health care environment. Confusion and even ill-advised decisions can be costly to their health and well-being. You have access to easy-to-customize wellness newsletters and information, as well as step by step instructions for creating a wellness program.
Quick, easy-to-read details about your insurance coverage Details about your company’s benefit plan information are instantly accessible – review details about the plan types you’ve chosen directly on TSBBC Concierge Service.
- E-mail us questions
- Access your rate structure, employee count and rate amounts
- Review additional insurance products available to you
Compare your performance and discover best practices
- Review surveys administered to your peers nationwide that cover a variety of relevant topics, and benchmark the results against your own policies.
- Participate in surveys for the chance to win prizes.
THE SIGNATURE B&B COMPANIES
501 Franklin Avenue, Suite 218
Garden City, NY 11530
555 Taxter Road, Suite 125 Elmsford, NY 10523